Sunday, July 15, 2012

Blog Entry 7- Freestyle

This week has been very stressful for me.  I find out the options I have for my career path, at the end of the year, so in leading up to that I am working towards different paths to make sure I am covered no matter what is decided.  Let's just say I have no life.

So this week when I was not doing schoolwork I was buried in Military Flight Aptitude test, practice book.   There is not much reading, just a few sections with multiple choice, but mostly there are multiple choice questions with different pictures of the views of a cockpit of a plane or views of what is seen from the cockpit and you have to decide, based on the scenario given, which is the correct picture.  It is a little bit confusing to explain, but I take the test at the end of this coming week, so I am all about studying right now.  This test for flight school is kind of like taking the SATs to enter college.  It is really important!  


1 comment: